Saturday, June 03, 2006

This time of year things are really busy at the store. Everyone is always running around to help several customers at once and answer phone calls and fight off salesmen. It's easy to forget that we actually like scooters. It's easy to forget how much fun it is to go for a ride or just relax. Today I didn't get out of the store until about nine. Sometimes I just want to close up for a day and leave a sign on the door that says something like, "closed in the interest of employees mental health, will reopen tomorrow."

Maybe we should have an employee retreat. I think I'll do it.

6 comments:

Azúcar said...

I drove by today and noticed you had nearly one billion scooters outside.

The Scooter Lounge said...

it is approaching one billion. thanks for stopping in to say hi.

Azúcar said...

Next time maybe I will. And next time I will not have stopped at Radio Shack which will make me in a much better mood.

The Scooter Lounge said...

did you stock up on some shack-cessories? how's your cell plan working out for you?

Azúcar said...

I heard that Matt F. went to lunch with you on Saturday when his wife and I were up in SLC getting our hair did.

The Scooter Lounge said...

Yep. That's affirmative. Jealous? We had wings