Monday, July 16, 2007

Yesterday, as I was leaving my mom's house, I noticed some weeds growing in the sidewalk cracks so I pulled them. Then I noticed that the storm drain was partially plugged with pinecones and mud so I cleared it out. Then, since I had the garden hose out already, I watered some dead spots on the lawn.

Dxxxx came out and asked me what I was doing. When I told him, he gave me a suggestion on a "great product" to help with the situation. He says, "each time it rains on that, it grows very fast." And, "They are even better than ordinary seeds, they're robot seeds."

I gotta stop letting them watch infomercials. What kind of sicko television programmer decided to put infomercials on when they should be airing Saturday morning cartoons?

"Um, Dad, what if you took a shower with patch perfect all over you?"

I gotta ask again, "What kind of sicko. . ?"

1 comment:

AzĂșcar said...

The funny thing is, I don't even have a lawn yet I find that infomercial fascinating.