Friday, December 07, 2007

If you've been following my blog recently, you're probably aware of a certain problem I was having, and you may have noticed that certain items have disappeared from the internet.

There is no need to panic. My freedom of speech has not been infringed upon. It's just on hiatus until January 15. Then we'll see. For now, certain things will not be published.

This is not bad news, so don't panic. And to anyone out there in cyberspace, if you have anything you need to discuss with me, all comments on this blog are now directed straight to my inbox for me to moderate, so don't hesitate to comment and I will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have. Your comments will not be published unless you want them to be, and I approve of them of course.

The best news of all is that for the time being I can go back to regaling the internet with tales of my youth and other stupid stuff. Like there was this one time when I was younger and I fought injustice and I kicked it in the teeth. It was awesome!

2 comments:

Marty said...

Cool.

Hey we need to talk about Yellowstone!!!

Marty

Kristen said...

hey dave! it's fun reading your blog from time to time! i'm glad you're doing well! hope you have a wonderful christmas season... and lay off the cookies eh! teehehe!