Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The first time I saw a picture of Sarah Palin, I said to myself, "That lady looks just like Peggy Hill! I should blog about that."

But then I didn't.

A few days later I decided to google "Sarah Palin Peggy Hill" and I found that about one million other bloggers had beaten me to the punch.

Nevertheless, for your edification I present two pictures I stole from the internet:




























Then I found a blogger who took it to the next level and pointed out this resemblance:

































Pretty good stuff.

2 comments:

Kaerlig said...

HeeHee. Pretty similar

Lois said...

Hm, does Sarah Palin have really big feet and like to play Boggle?

Does John McCain still have his shins?

Funny, I just blogged about how Joe Biden speaks just like Boomhauer (I didn't even make the other connections).

Now Barack Obama...