Saturday, September 26, 2009

In case I came off like an arrogant turd in my last post, I'll clear things up by interpreting my own dream.

1.  I like The Arcade Fire.  A lot.  I wish I could hang out with them.
2.  I'm actually very insecure and shy around high-profile people.  I was even more insecure as a teenager.
3.  In my dream I was a teenager, hanging out with cool people, and they liked me.

So in case you thought I just dream about how awesome I think I am, please understand it's actually the opposite.  In this case, I dreamed about not being as insecure and pathetic as I used to be.  I think it's kind of funny how I won them over by talking about being insecure.

By the way, did I mention I'm insecure?

Will you be my friend?

3 comments:

Kaerlig said...

Yes you did.



Yes I will.

Nigel said...

I saw Ziggy Marley in a hotel parking lot recently. I was afraid to talk to him. He was holding his baby, and his wife was wrestling with a car seat, it seemed inconsiderate on my part. But I was really afraid of being wrong. What if it was just some random guy? What if he said something like "Oh! So you think every black man with dreads looks like Bob Marley?!" And then what if he slugged me for my blatant racist assumption? But some internet research proved it was him after all. The point of my story is I feel your pain...

Emilie and Branden said...

Ha! That's funny. And good thing I like Arcade Fire.