Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last night I had a dream that The Arcade Fire came to my house (only it wasn't my house, but my mom's pre-remodel house) and hung out with me.  I was still a teenager, but I was way cooler than I was in real life.  Win thought I was cool and Regine became infatuated with me.  Win wasn't jealous though because of how cool I was.  The other members of the band were there too and they also thought I was cool, but I don't remember their names.

I remember sitting next to Regine on the couch and telling her how when I wanted to speak to someone, I became so self-conscious that I analyzed my words to the point of being unable to speak, and that this introspective tendency of mine was a self-perpetuating cycle.  She ate it up.

I don't know the interpretation of this dream, but I'm pretty sure that if you don't like The Arcade Fire, I don't want to be your friend anymore. 

No comments: