Saturday, June 12, 2010

My brain has been doing backflips for the last four days.  That's the best way to describe it.  It's also a little like a migraine but without the head pain.  There are these flashes of disorientation and static.  My days are also punctuated by bouts of weeping for no reason.  I hear a beautiful piece of music, see a beautiful scene, or just think of anyone out there in pain and I can't stop it.

Why am I doing this experiment?  Why rock the boat?

I'm tired of being disconnected and in monotone-tune.  Maybe it's better to experience scales and chords and to sometimes be desafinado.  Twenty years of medicated sanity is long enough-- it damn well should be.

Oh please just let this pass.

2 comments:

Kaerlig said...

You can do this David. You are doing well so far. I don't mind the tears even if they are for no reason. You've got 20 years bottled up.

Kaerlig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.